"WORK.DON'T
THINK.RELAX!"
So,Today I made another illustration to get my mind off the 'work' and just
'don't think' about the deadlines and eat nutella spread on
butter cookies and just 'relax'!The original picture and obviously the
'fantastic one',somehow delivers a theme which is according to me;"The
shadow in red"."Pinterest".You must know this
interesting and *yummy* site.I found this picture "pinned" on the
site by some people with surely great aesthetics,as you could see.I do not have
any idea that who clicked it,but as a photographer I really wish that I had
clicked this one.The red veil is so florid and 'huge' and elegant and I must
say made my heart beat like an 808 drum!However,the black,somewhere in dark
blue-ish colour tone-sleeveless dress and so
beautifully embroidered and the other details just make this whole picture
'super-fluous'.On the contrary,my illustration is so unlike the original.I
tried to make my illustration look like a 'star-girl' *Phantasmagoria*-its
could be considered as dreamlike sequence of events!As you know I love colors,so this time I made harmony with three colours unlike
my last illustration which was in Blue!I always like to construct my
illustration with 'ink' and that element is quite visible in this illustration
too.I believe my illustration is quite 'editorial' and seems to connect with
the everlasting and divine 'imagination'.I think I'd wrap it up now!And I'd
just like to say once again Procrastinate & Relax! Because Its Worth It! ;) And Please
share your views on it.The mean a lot! :)
Toddles!

I'm loving the pic, the red is flaming HOT!!!! Red is my fav color....
ReplyDeleteWell Thankyou!And stay tuned-I am opening a poll for my next post about colors!Your vote could help you seeing more of RED in my posts :) And do share it with your friends!
Delete