Monday, 4 February 2013

.


'AUDREY & FRED!-YES,AND ANOTHER JUMP-SHOT ON MY BLOG.'
They Both were awesome and were style icons and darn,they were such influential people in that age.Now,I love Audrey,but I decided not to bother you with every detail of Audrey today!

My Today's blog is gonna be precise and it's another tip to focus on your style and fashion!
I highly recommend you to be crazy and just loose it...
I mean imagine your face in those clothes or what if it isn't Audrey but Helen Hunt or what if it isn't Fred but Daniel Day Lewis-

Now,a friend of mine asked;'Your blog is not about fashion but women lifestyle,right?' And I honestly had no idea how to answer that + I was sleepy that day!So I dint answered-
But here it is,my blog will be about fashion and style i.e. clothes and etc, but for now I am giving you tips for your wardrobe and by what factors you choose your clothes.I mean shoes doesn't describe your taste,nor the clothes but your awesomeness do-My blog is to let you focus on how to co-exist with your character and fashion together?!

I hope I am clear enough and I hope you keep reading my blog and I do apologise for not getting back to you with my story!And my first style guide will be soon posted on my blog!And do comment and recommend what you will like to read from me in my further blogs!
And do share your views and share it with your friends. :)
STAY BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment